T&G Restore AP160
Actichem’s AP160 T&G Restore is a proprietary restoration cleaner for neglected, black grout lines and tiles. T&G Restore’s low pH formula contains no hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, phosphoric or sulphamic acids, but is more powerful and effective, yet safer and pleasant to use. T&G Restore makes quick work of mineral scale, cement/grout smear, efflorescence, soap scum and embedded stains. It provides tough action on general grime and is excellent for grout restoration ahead of applying a sealant.
T&G Restore is an advanced low pH technology grout and stone restoration compound which gives outstanding results while still being low in toxicity and OHS ratings.
T&G Restore is safe on all man-made tiles. Use with care on sandstone, quarry tiles, terracotta and slate. T&G Restore can be used on granites and bluestones that have a flamed or sawn finish but should not be used on acid sensitive surfaces and polished surfaces including marble, limestone, polished granite and other natural stone. Although unlikely to mark non-ferrous metals (e.g. Aluminium), always pre-test before use.
Ideal for cleaning very dirty tiles. Especially good in restoration applications and washrooms, showers, pool surrounds, grout smear removal and builders cleans.
- Restoration Power - T&G Restore has the muscle to tackle years of efflorescence, mineral scale and alkaline detergent build-up
- Grout Specialist - Overcome stubborn grout stains, embedded soils and cement/grout smear
- A Ttola Solution - unparalleled cleaning punch, yet safe to use and non -corrosive on non-ferrous metals when used as recommended
- Available in 5L (Online & Instore)
How Does It Work
Always pre-test the cleaning solution on the surface to be cleaned to check for any substrate instability or incompatibility with T&G Restore. Observe all safety directions and read and understand the MSDS before use.
Usage: (Mineral scale build-up, efflorescence, cement residues and heavy duty applications)
- Mix 1 part T&G Restore with 10 to 30 parts water (100-30ml/Litre). Apply with a clean mop and bucket, rotary scrubber or auto-scrubber. Apply only to a limited area at a time. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Scrub thoroughly with applicable nylon scouring/floor pad or brush.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes dwell time and re-agitate.
- Extract/Pick up resultant slurry with extraction equipment.
- Neutralize remaining residues by rinsing thoroughly with a 1:300 solution (30ml/10Lt) of T&G Cleaner Pro or Proneutro
Usage: (Grout residues and light duty applications)
- Mix 1 part T&G Restore with 80 to100 parts water (10-12ml/Litre) Apply with a clean mop and bucket, rotary scrubber or auto-scrubber. Apply only to a limited area at a time. Do not allow solution to dry. Apply solution with a mop and bucket, auto scrubber or pressure washer.
- Scrub thoroughly with applicable nylon scouring/floor pad or brush
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes reaction time and re-agitate.
- Rinse well with clean water.
- Not classified as dangerous according to the Australian Dangerous Goods code.
- Classified as irritant according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia.
- Observe all safety recommendations made on the product label and MSDS
BROCHURE & INFORMATION
Read what others say about this product - Average 100% (2 reviews)
|Read more reviews on Feefo|
How Much Will My Delivery Cost?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service charges are as follows:
NO Non-Sense SHIPPING COSTS
|Total Spend per Order||$150 or Less = $14.95|
|Total Spend per Order||Over $150 = Free Delivery|
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
How Long will my Order take to Arrive?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
Business Days to Delivery
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|