Gerni SC UNO 7P 180/1200 (Uno Booster) Pressure Cleaner
Stationary single pump high pressure cleaners for flexible cleaning
The Gerni SC UNO range of industrial stationary cold high-pressure cleaners features innovative steps to meet specific cleaning needs and heavy-duty cleaning challenges with convincing performance.
These machines offer a variety of configurations according to user situations – at an attractive price level. Furthermore, intuitive user functions and the opportunity to customise the machines with equipment suited for your environment ensure high productivity.
The ideal and powerful choice
The Gerni SC UNO series introduce a new innovative hard foam cabinet, meeting specific hygienic demands, e.g. within the food industry, and the foam material also reduces the noise level. Together with the new simple control panel, it makes all models ideal for agriculture with milking sheds, sties, and stables. For food and pharma industry with processing equipment, conveyors, and tanks. For shipping and industry with ship decks, bulkheads, and industrial equipment. In rental, retail, trade, building and construction, car wash areas, etc. Even oil and grease can be removed thanks to the hot water inlet and high-pressure detergent injector. Low pump oil warning lamp, service warning lamp and hour counter is standard.
Customise for your environment
Choose a basic or more feature packed model to meet your specific needs Extra features; full stainless-steel frame; high-pressure detergent injector; coin box, water brake tank, accessory storage kit Dry run/low water safety and inlet water safety kit. Further customization: Can be configured with PCB electronic controls enabling optional equipment such as remote control, coin boxes, and frost protection. Optional add-ons to fulfil EU norm 1717: Water break tank and BA valve.
- NA6 and C3 high-quality industrial motor pumps with brass pump heads
- 4 full ceramic pistons and double roller bearings
- The industrial pumps make it possible to feed the units with hot inlet water from 70°C (with break tank) to 85°C (direct feed) for maximum cleaning efficiency
- Powered by 1450 rpm closed industrial motor
- NA5.2 reinforced wobble disc pump
- Accessory kit included for immediate plug and play use
- Low pump oil safety function and warning lamp
- Hour counter and service warning lamp
- NEO control system, enabling optional functions: remote control, low water safety etc.
- One year commercial warranty
- 101119496 Ergo Coupling Kit
- 1602945 Quick Coupling 3/4 with Gasket
- 6101766 10 Metre DN10, 2 Wire Hose 3/8 x 3/8"
- 106403122 ERGO 2000 Standard Gun with Hose Swivel
- 106403010 Tornado Plus 1120 Lance without nozzle
- 101119745 Tornado Nozzle 0640 Indication Ring Green
|Model:SC UNO 7P 180/1200 (Uno Booster)
|Part Number: 107340541|
|Pump pressure (bar/psi): 160/2320|
|Cleaning Impact (kg/force): 5.9|
|Water Flow QMAX/QIEC (L/min): 20-18|
|Max Inlet temperature : 80|
|Pump (RPM): 1450
|Power consumption (kW) : 6.7
|Pistons (qty): 4 Ceramic|
|Suction Height - dry (m): 1|
|Suction Height - primed (m): 2.5|
|Nozzle Size (in): 0.0640|
|Dimensions (MM): 255x860x560
Videos & Instructions
No Videos Available
*For some postcodes and qty order, shipping cost may be applicable.
Read what others say about this product - Average 100% (1 reviews)
||Great vacuum. It is quiet, light and has very strong suction but is able to be adjusted for a variety of surfaces.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|
How Much Will My Delivery Cost?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service charges are as follows:
NO Non-Sense SHIPPING COSTS
|Total Spend per Order||$150 or Less = $14.95|
|Total Spend per Order||Over $150 = Free Delivery|
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service
- the products that you ordered have to be in stock
- they must be ordered online
- accurate delivery details must be provided
- your delivery address must be within Australia
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ORDER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE’LL GET ON THE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY.
How Long will my Order take to Arrive?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched.
Business Days to Delivery
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|
|All Areas||4-6 Days|